Ret-Kutta is a city located on the island known as Scarlet Reef. It features buildings made of sandstone and gives off a sort of ancient but comfortable feeling. Not only is it a city, but it also doubles as a popular resort for the people of North Blue. It is a popular vacation spot for pirates and bounty hunters in particular.
While many people come to Ret-Kutta to have a great time, some of the city's inhabitants view it differently. Under the law of Ret-Kutta's king, all citizens are equal and receive the same pay regardless of what their job is. This has caused some unrest with some of the citizens, but nothing of note has happened as a consequence of this law.
Player History Edit
Any Story Arcs that occur are to be listed here.
Notable Characters Edit
Any important NPCs that are living here should be listed here.
Things of Note Edit
- A large city with sandstone buildings and Egyptianesque scenery.
- Every citizen is equal, and none have a status greater than the other, with the exception of the King.
- Everybody is paid equally, regardless of their role - this has caused some civil unrest within the city.
- Has a pyramid like structure in the center, home to the King of Ret-Kutta
- The second biggest resort in the North Blue; Bounty Hunters get a hefty discount.